Generate Income with Amazon Affiliate Program
Still manually searching products and pasting affiliate links? What happens if the products get outdated? With this WordPress plugin, you don’t have to worry about it nor trouble to do such repetitive tasks. Just pick categories which suit your site and it will automatically display the links of decent products just coming out from Amazon today.
To get started,
- Get the free version and install it on a WordPress site.
- Sign up for Amazon Associates.
- Create a Category unit first.
Go Pro to Achieve Thorough Targeting
Pro allows you to create unlimited number of units and define units with more advanced criteria such as manufacture, minimum and maximum price. Also you can do the item formatting.
Get Additional Templates
If you want to display products in multiple columns, the Column template comes with it, in addition to the Carousel slider template!
What Others Say
The Amazon Auto Links plug-in by Michael Uno is superb!!!! It’s truly a fantastic plug-in for WordPress. It saves lots of time of manual searching of products. It is so easy to configure and provides so many different options and settings. You have the total control of the results of how you want and looks. It allows you to pick products from Amazon categories, and place exactly where you want. By the help of this plug in you wil get the latest Amazon Products. The sales is tremendously increase by using this amazing plug-in. It’s a versatile tool and will be love by all the website ownwers. If you’re an Amazon affiliate and you’re looking for a hassle free tool which you can implement and then just leave running, then this is the plug-in you want.
Amazon Auto Links Pro has taken my Amazon affiliate marketing to an entirely new level. Now I am able to focus on the quality of my content – providing useful, thorough information to my visitors – instead of worrying about updating expired product links. This software is extremely powerful. Without it, there would be no way for me to manage the large number of products associated with my content, let alone display up to date pricing and reviews. There are great caching features to maintain site performance and prevent massive databases, options to show products by category, search or individual SKU. I was able to easily customize the CSS and obtain a layout that was seamless with the rest of my site. No doubt this is the most powerful piece of affiliate marketing software I have ever used.
I was looking for a comfortable way to set up a multipage shop-like Amazon affiliate website to generate some income on commissions – and that’s exactly what I found with Michael Uno’s Amazon Auto Links! After a short test I upgraded to PRO version and built my site in less than a day. The variety of options is amazing and allows high individuality on each project. Last but not least, Amazon Auto Links is a living project, and Michael convinced me with superb, quick support (even before buying the upgrade!). Highly recommended!
… The magic happened one week later. I found my sales increase a lot, almost having sales daily(beofre I can only have several a month). I know I got the right plugin, even it doesn’t have the features I want that time. … (about Amazon Auto Links)
Michael Uno’s Amazon Auto Links plug-in is amazing! The plug-in allows for lightning fast monetization of work sites. The plug-in allows users and site owners to quickly monetize and rapidly turn their websites into cash machines. The installation and setup process is very simple, and when using Amazon.com, your site can quickly begin to convert content content into cash. For anyone interested in a quick monetization plug-in, this is the one for you! The plug-in is very simple to install, and is quick to administrate. It allows you to pick Amazon categories, and can help you place moneymaking Amazon products exactly where you want them in a post. The plug-in works via widget format, or also via short code. It provides tremendous versatility and will be a great welcome to site owners and administrators.
Amazon Auto Links Pro is a truly fantastic plugin for WordPress. It has made my life so much easier and will literally save me from hours and hours of manual coding. It is so easy to configure and provides so many different options and settings that it is very easy to get the results looking exactly how you want – you really do have total control. If you’re an Amazon affiliate and you’re looking for a hassle free tool which you can implement and then just leave running, then this is the plugin for you. By just adding your Amazon affiliate ID and then a few mouse clicks you can very quickly have professional looking dynamic content displayed on your WordPress site within a few minutes. The product support provided is also amazing, I had a very simple question and I got an email answer back within the hour.
* The listed prices are subject to one year priority Email support and an annual license for updates
4.1.1 - 04/16/2022
- Fixed some misleading messages.
4.1.0 - 03/30/2022
- Added compatibility with Auto Amazon Links 5.2.0.
4.0.0 - 08/26/2021
- Added compatibility with Auto Amazon Links 4.7.0.
- Fixed an issue that license status is not updated until the user saves the form.
- Tweaked the UI of the license field.
3.10.2 - 07/25/2021
- Tweaked thumbnail text decoration, scaling and alignments of the Column template.
3.10.1 - 07/02/2021
- Tweaked the Column template to adjust margins and alignments.
- Tweaked the Column template to add rounded corners to product thumbnails.
3.10.0 - 06/26/2021
- Add support for SVG elements added in Amazon Auto Links 4.6.0.
- Tweaked the padding of thumbnails of the Carousel template.
3.9.2 - 06/18/2021
- Tweaked the Carousel template to give space to both sides for navigation arrows when they are enabled.
- Tweaked the Carousel template to give margins and round corners to thumbnails.
- Fixed a bug with the Carousel template that did not set the proper default image format.
- Fixed a bug with the Carousel template that thumbnail widths did not fit their container caused by inline img style attributes.
3.9.1 - 06/16/2021
- Fixed a bug with the Column template that unexpected mark-ups occurred.
3.9.0 - 01/07/2021
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.5.0.
3.8.0 - 11/13/2020
- Tweaked the now-retrieving element by making the font size small.
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.4.0.
3.7.0 - 09/24/2020
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.3.0.
- Fixed an issue with the
Columntemplate that height of some thumbnails exceeded their containers.
- Minified CSS files.
3.6.0 - 08/02/2020
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.2.0.
- Tweaked the
3.5.0 - 07/07/2020
- Added the Advanced options for the contextual unit type (requires Amazon Auto Links 4.1.0 or above).
3.4.0 - 03/10/2020
- Tweaked the
- Made the
Carouseltemplate compatible with the embedded outputs introduced with Amazon Auto Links v4.
- Added the default Output Formats options for the
3.3.0 - 11/24/2019
- Added the ability to display the prime icon.
- Tweaked the styling of the
3.2.0 - 01/18/2019
- Added the
- Added the
Max Rowsoption for the
- Fixed an issue of incorrectly aligned filed inputs in the
Columntemplate setting page.
3.1.1 - 01/08/2019
- Tweaked styling of the
3.1.0 - 10/16/2018
- Added support for the ability to add custom query strings to product links, introduced in Amazon Auto Links v3.7.5.
- Added the ability to inform the user when the main plugin is not activated.
3.0.8 - 01/27/2017
- Added support for the advanced filter unit options including the ability to filter products by discount rate and user ratings, introduced in Amazon Auto Links v3.5.0.
3.0.7 - 01/14/2016
- Fixed a PHP warning which occurred when the site could not connect to the license server.
3.0.6 - 12/23/2015
- Made it compatible with Amazon Auto Links v3.3.0.
3.0.5 - 12/04/2015
- Tweaked the style of the disclaimer tooltip for Amazon Auto Links v3.2.1.
3.0.4 - 12/01/2015
- Supported the
3.0.3 - 11/25/2015
- Added a setting link to the plugin action links.
- Optimized the mechanism of plugin updates.
- Tweaked the style of product sub-images.
- Tweaked the style of the template setting page.
3.0.2 - 07/13/2015
- Fixed an issue with reactivating the license.
3.0.1 - 07/05/2015
- Fixed debug outputs in the Column template.
3 - 06/26/2015
- Made it compatible with Amazon Auto Linsk v3.
2.1.1 - 11/26/2014
- Supported the
%price%variable in the item format option.
- Fixed a bug that a PHP error occurs when an empty string is set in the license key activation field.
- Added the class selectors representing unit ID and the label to the products container element.
184.108.40.206 - 01/25/2014
- Fixed the warning:
Strict standards: Declaration of ... should be compatible with ....
220.127.116.11 - 11/30/2013
- Fixed a compatibility issue with upcoming Amazon Auto Links v2.0.1.
18.104.22.168 - 11/29/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented the automatic update.
22.214.171.124 - 11/09/2013
- Fixed a bug in the Column template that some elements were sticking out.
- Added: the compatibility with the Amazon Auto Links v2.
- Fixed: a bug that multiple column layout did not take effect in the previews in the admin pages as of 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed: a possible incompatibility issue of the column layout with some browsers.
- Tweaked: the administration notice and changed not to deactivate the plugin when the main plugin is not activated.
- Fixed: a bug with the column layout in FireFox.
- Fixed: the part using array_replace_recursive() which is incompatible with PHP below 5.3.
- Added: the ability to display product links in multiple columns. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.5 or above.
- Changed: the label of the checkbox "Keep the fetched titles intact" to "When sorting".
- Added: a checkbox in the Keep Raw Title option. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.4 or above.
- Added: the Keep Raw Title option. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.3 or above.
- Added: the ability to allow
- Added: the ability to export and import units. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.1 or above.
- Fixed: warning message in debug mode, undefined index.
- Fixed: some lines which caused warning messages when the debug mode is on.
- Added: the license activation functionality.
- Changed: the plugin to be an extension of Amazon Auto Links.
You can get discounts by contributing to the plugin development. For details please see here.