Generate Income with Amazon Affiliate Program
Still manually searching products and pasting affiliate links? What happens if the products get outdated? With this WordPress plugin, you don’t have to worry about it nor trouble to do such repetitive tasks. Just pick categories which suit your site and it will automatically display the links of decent products just coming out from Amazon today.
To get started,
- Get the free version and install it on a WordPress site.
- Sign up for Amazon Associates.
- Create a Category unit first.
Go Pro to Achieve Thorough Targeting
Pro allows you to create unlimited number of units and define units with more advanced criteria such as manufacture, minimum and maximum price. Also you can do the item formatting.
Get Additional Templates
If you want to display products in multiple columns, the Column template comes with it, in addition to the Carousel slider template!
What Others Say
* The listed prices are subject to six month priority Email support and annual license for updates
3.9.0 - 01/07/2020
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.5.0.
3.8.0 - 11/13/2020
- Tweaked the now-retrieving element by making the font size small.
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.4.0.
3.7.0 - 09/24/2020
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.3.0.
- Fixed an issue with the
Columntemplate that height of some thumbnails exceeded their containers.
- Minified CSS files.
3.6.0 - 08/02/2020
- Added compatibility with Amazon Auto Links 4.2.0.
- Tweaked the
3.5.0 - 07/07/2020
- Added the Advanced options for the contextual unit type (requires Amazon Auto Links 4.1.0 or above).
3.4.0 - 03/10/2020
- Tweaked the
- Made the
Carouseltemplate compatible with the embedded outputs introduced with Amazon Auto Links v4.
- Added the default Output Formats options for the
3.3.0 - 11/24/2019
- Added the ability to display the prime icon.
- Tweaked the styling of the
3.2.0 - 01/18/2019
- Added the
- Added the
Max Rowsoption for the
- Fixed an issue of incorrectly aligned filed inputs in the
Columntemplate setting page.
3.1.1 - 01/08/2019
- Tweaked styling of the
3.1.0 - 10/16/2018
- Added support for the ability to add custom query strings to product links, introduced in Amazon Auto Links v3.7.5.
- Added the ability to inform the user when the main plugin is not activated.
3.0.8 - 01/27/2017
- Added support for the advanced filter unit options including the ability to filter products by discount rate and user ratings, introduced in Amazon Auto Links v3.5.0.
3.0.7 - 01/14/2016
- Fixed a PHP warning which occurred when the site could not connect to the license server.
3.0.6 - 12/23/2015
- Made it compatible with Amazon Auto Links v3.3.0.
3.0.5 - 12/04/2015
- Tweaked the style of the disclaimer tooltip for Amazon Auto Links v3.2.1.
3.0.4 - 12/01/2015
- Supported the
3.0.3 - 11/25/2015
- Added a setting link to the plugin action links.
- Optimized the mechanism of plugin updates.
- Tweaked the style of product sub-images.
- Tweaked the style of the template setting page.
3.0.2 - 07/13/2015
- Fixed an issue with reactivating the license.
3.0.1 - 07/05/2015
- Fixed debug outputs in the Column template.
3 - 06/26/2015
- Made it compatible with Amazon Auto Linsk v3.
2.1.1 - 11/26/2014
- Supported the
%price%variable in the item format option.
- Fixed a bug that a PHP error occurs when an empty string is set in the license key activation field.
- Added the class selectors representing unit ID and the label to the products container element.
126.96.36.199 - 01/25/2014
- Fixed the warning:
Strict standards: Declaration of ... should be compatible with ....
188.8.131.52 - 11/30/2013
- Fixed a compatibility issue with upcoming Amazon Auto Links v2.0.1.
184.108.40.206 - 11/29/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented the automatic update.
220.127.116.11 - 11/09/2013
- Fixed a bug in the Column template that some elements were sticking out.
- Added: the compatibility with the Amazon Auto Links v2.
- Fixed: a bug that multiple column layout did not take effect in the previews in the admin pages as of 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed: a possible incompatibility issue of the column layout with some browsers.
- Tweaked: the administration notice and changed not to deactivate the plugin when the main plugin is not activated.
- Fixed: a bug with the column layout in FireFox.
- Fixed: the part using array_replace_recursive() which is incompatible with PHP below 5.3.
- Added: the ability to display product links in multiple columns. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.5 or above.
- Changed: the label of the checkbox "Keep the fetched titles intact" to "When sorting".
- Added: a checkbox in the Keep Raw Title option. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.4 or above.
- Added: the Keep Raw Title option. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.3 or above.
- Added: the ability to allow
- Added: the ability to export and import units. This requires Amazon Auto Links 1.2.1 or above.
- Fixed: warning message in debug mode, undefined index.
- Fixed: some lines which caused warning messages when the debug mode is on.
- Added: the license activation functionality.
- Changed: the plugin to be an extension of Amazon Auto Links.
Can you be a cooperator to get a discount? If so, check details.