This payment is to start working on the task of the following contents.
Creates a prototype of a WordPress plugin that handles the following functionality:
- Show a form in the front-end that lets the visitor enter Amazon URLs.
- After URLs are submitted, analyse the entered URLs and determine the Amazon product IDs and their locales.
- Show found products and a form in the front-end to the visitor and let the visitor enter additional information (user email, friends email, and few more entry fields).
- After the visitor submits information of user email, friends email, and few more entry fields, the program creates a new page listing Amazon products detected with the visitor’s previously submitting URLs. The links of the listed Amazon products have an Amazon Associates ID of the site owner.
- Send the submitted form data to CRM along with the newly created page URL.
- If there are invalid URLs that visitor entered, send them also to CRM by appending a query string.
Estimated Required Time
5 working days.